Access Control System
Key-based systems will deliver this, but you have all the hassle of getting the right keys to the right people. And then someone loses a key!
Installing an access control system will ensure your buildings are secure and that only the right people can get in. Access control systems give you all the control you want without any of the hassles of a lost key:
- You issue a code, card or fob to every member of staff.
- Each can be uniquely programmed to provide access only to where you allow them to go
- Access can be limited to selected times and days.
- Reports can be created showing times when users enter.
- If lost, you simply block that card, fob or code and issue another
Utilising your access control system
Access control systems can be used anywhere in your building and grounds:
- on external gates and barriers.
- They control your main entrances, whether they are revolving doors or standard doors.
- Inside your building, access control can manage turnstiles.
- Restrict access to individual offices/areas such as the server rooms or project offices.
COVERING LONDON & ESSEX
Established in 1998, Networking2000 and offers support, networking and communications services to London & Essex