Identity & Branding
Research and discovery is key, and should be an ongoing practise within your company, to ensure your image and messaging is aimed at your customers.
Your customers should be at the heart and soul of everything you do. How much do you actually know about them?
Our services include: Existing Customer Research Google Analylitic Set-up & Reviews Website Visitor Surveys Personas
Knowing your competition can ensure you offer something unique and different to them.
Our Research & Report Programme includes a review of: Competition Identity & Branding Unique Selling Points (Business & Services) Website Review
Once we are armed with information from the discovery phase Networking2000 can work with your to create your identity.
Together we will work out the following and produce a report and moodboard for Branding:
- Market Position – where you are now – where do you stand against your competition.
- Your mission and Vision Statement – so you know where you are heading.
- Your Essence and Personality – so you know how to communicate with your customers
- Proposition and Unique Selling Points – so that your messaging is concise and installs confidence.
Creating everything you need for your business:
- A logo that really captures your essence and is aimed at the taste of your customer.
- Create guidelines for you to distribute to staff or suppliers.
- Any assets you may need, such as logo variations, product/service icon sets.
- Your Essentials Toolkit, such as corporate stationary, brochure, website and social media assets.
- Your Marketing Toolkit, such as advertisement design, promotional items, branded clothing, leaflets, folders & inserts, presentations, signage and anything else you can think of!
COVERING LONDON & ESSEX
Established in 1998, Networking2000 and offers support, networking and communications services to London & Essex